Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Vacation

Ryan, Jezreel, and I went to Georgia for the christmas break and it was a great and enjoyable vacation. Although I did learn that we are NEVER taking an over night flight again unless I give my daughter some sleeping medicine (or she's old enough to understand that she can't scream for 5 hours!!!). We had lots of fun visiting my family and friends back in Georgia. Here are some pictures of things we did while we were home.

The weather in Georgia while we were home was very warm. We were able to go to the beach and hang out. While we were there people were in bathing suits and playing in the sun. There weren't too many people playing in the water, but we had to try and get her in while we were there.




She's a portland girl, what can I say. She doesn't like the sun.


She didn't want to put her feet in the water. It was too cold


Trying to build sand castles



Feeling a soft shell my sister found on the beach



I enjoy a car ride most of the time.









Attempting to climb a rhino




Now trying to figure out how to get down.






No comments: