Friday, October 12, 2007

Pics of Jez

So in an effort to get some updated pics of Jez I got my crappy camera to work. I really hope we decide to get a new one for Christmas, but sorry that's a side note.

I will let you know that I decided to take these while we were putting away clothes. And then she started throwing them all over the floor. It was very funny. Then she started with the hangers. She thought that was a riot. It's amazing to me what she finds entertaining. Like right now I'm watching her try to get some curtain rods behind our couch and she is laughing because she can't get them.. But anyways.

I really love being a mom. Even though sometimes it can be stress full. Like when she doesn't want to go to bed when she's really tired or doesn't want to keep her bib on while we are feeding her spaghetti o's. But she reminds me to laugh at the little things like Peek-a-boo or bubbles.















2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

She.is.my.favorite.babygirllllllllll!

Tim said...

She's getting big. I miss you guys!